Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ribbit!

So I've joined this thing called BlogFrog (see the "recent visitors" tab up above?) It connects me with more people who are in that huge community. There are different "communities" with different topics. I'm in some Christian ones, some Stepmom ones, some Writing ones. So much to read now! How will I find time? Oh, somehow I think I will.

But ANYWAY, I encourage you to check out BlogFrog (see link under BlogFrog in beginning of post) and join because then you can visit here and I'll know it! Isn't that nice?

If you have a blog, you simply must join, in my personal opinion. I'm really excited about it.

End of endorsement. :)
Bless you!

(photo: Felixco, Inc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Whether we agree or disagree, I hope to create a "table" where we can come together no matter who we are and be the people we were created to be. Let us comment with respect and love for each other. Thank you so much for taking the time to connect with me. Bless you!