Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen, Indeed! The First of Many Words to You Today

Video blogs...

that was what I was up to last night as I waited to go to my hour-long prayer vigil at church, to sit by Jesus as one might sit by a dying friend. The prayer vigil is a Saturday-before-Easter tradition that I've done for two years now. Last night was one of my most holy experiences...and I had a very different yet equally holy time last night as I sat, prayed, talked, wrote, from 11:00pm to 12:00am this morning - intentionally choosing that cross-over time to the first morning hours of Easter morning.

Before that, though, I recorded some video blogs I hope to share later today and in days to come.

They came out... get this.... accidentally upside-down.

Husband said he might be able to run it through his software and fix them.

How fitting, once I get over the upsetness of possibility having the videos ruined.

This Kingdom of God is upside-down, isn't it.

Jesus has risen, my friends.

Jesus is risen, He is risen, indeed.

Happy Easter!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Whether we agree or disagree, I hope to create a "table" where we can come together no matter who we are and be the people we were created to be. Let us comment with respect and love for each other. Thank you so much for taking the time to connect with me. Bless you!