Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Day of All Days



Matthew 28:8-10 (the other women) So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, 

and ran to tell his disciples.  And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and 

took hold of his feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid; go and tell my 

brothers to go to Galilee, and there they will see me.” 

______________________________________________________________________



HAPPY EASTER, MY FREINDS! REJOICE IN THE LORD FOR HE HAS RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Whether we agree or disagree, I hope to create a "table" where we can come together no matter who we are and be the people we were created to be. Let us comment with respect and love for each other. Thank you so much for taking the time to connect with me. Bless you!